Jersey, Channel Isles
Up to £37000 per annum
7 months ago
Vehicle Technician required in Jersey
Basic Salary of up to £34,000 with OTE of £37,000
40 Hours Per Week
Amazing Opportunity To Re-Locate to the Channel Islands!!
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic to join our client's motor trade workshop in Jersey. Our client is offering a 3-month initial accommodation for the right candidate who is looking to relocate from UK mainland.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing and have a good understanding of diagnostics and electronics.
You must be able to:
* Hybrid trained - any HVT courses and qualifications would be an advantage.
* Complete Wiring faults on can-network - repair or delegate jobs accordingly.
* Knowledge and use of Diagnostic system as 60-70% of this work is diagnostic.
* Produce high quality of work in a busy environment.
* Be motivated through set targets.
* Show flexibility according to the needs of your team.
You must hold a full driving licence, be a committed individual and be able to work well in a team environment.
Our client offers an excellent package of benefits and a high standard working environment.
Motor Trade experience as a Vehicle Service Technician is essential.
If you are interested in this Car Technician Vacancy or you would like to know about other Vehicle Mechanic Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Jersey please contact Ryan today!!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals..