Up to £29000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician Required in Bournemouth
Basic Salary of up to £29,000
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday to Friday. Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm 1 in 2
Fantastic Employee Benefits
Our client is offering a great opportunity for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join their busy, successful Aftersales Team at based in Bournemouth.
* Service and repair vehicles of all makes and models.
* Carry out PDI/preparation of new/used vehicles to manufacturers' standards.
* Diagnose faults and carry out testing of vehicles.
* To carry out all work effectively and within the manufacturer repair times.
* To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards.
* Ensure all work is carried out to high/manufacturers' standards.
* To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
* To maintain and update your individual experience, skills and knowledge through training programmes.
It is essential that you have qualified as an Automotive Technician with NVQ level 3 in Light Vehicle Repair and Maintenance or an equivalent, and have at least 2 years' experience of working in a busy workshop.
Being an MOT tester isn't essential, but desirable, however, this would be an advantage. A full, clean valid UK driving licence is also essential for this role.
Working hours for this Technician role are Monday - Friday 8.30-5.30pm, plus 1 in 2 Saturdays rota 8.30-12.30pm.
Salary will range from £20k-29k p.a. basic depending on experience.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Bournemouth please contact Ryan Gilbertson at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.