Up to £28000 per annum
6 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Vehicle Technician Required in Guildford
8am - 5.30pm M-F with 1 in 2 Saturdays
£25 - £28k Basic + Bonuses and Overtime
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Required for Franchised Main Car Dealership Garage - Guildford.
Our Client, are looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Technician / Mechanic preferably but not essential with a class 4 MOT license with a stable work history. This is a great opportunity to work within a Main Car Dealership Garage with a great reputation with both customers and employees.
These duties may include:
- Servicing vehicles - carrying out checks and maintenance according to the manufacturer's guidelines.
- Repairing and replacing faulty parts and components.
- Advising the Vehicle Service Receptionists about required repairs.
- Producing time estimates.
- Maintaining repair and service records.
- Vehicle MOT's in line with VOSA testing standards
- Diagnosing the cause of a problem.
- Repairing the problem in line with the manufacturer's standards.
- Repairing and replacing vehicle components.
- Testing existing and repaired systems.
You will require a driving licence and provide your own tools.
You will preferably live within or be able to travel to the Guildford, Surrey area and have a solid work history post apprenticeship in Vehicle Maintenance.
The basic salary is experience dependable Up to £28k with an OTE of £33k
This role is one of many Motor Vehicle Technician Jobs in the Guildford, Surrey Area, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement for others similar to this.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.