Up to £24960 per annum
5 months ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
- Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester required in Cirencester!
- Starting salary up to £12 per hour!
- 8:30 am-5:00 pm Monday to Friday!
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established family-run business!
Our client, a busy independent automotive service centre based in the Cirencester region area, is currently looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician for their busy and expanding workshop that has become well known for quality and great customer service over the last 30+ years.
The successful Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester will be working alongside a close-knit, well-motivated and friendly team, as a Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester your main duties will include carrying out MOT tests, diagnosis, service, and repair of a wide range of vehicles as required to high standards. You will need to ensure faults/vehicle conditions are accurately diagnosed and reported. As a Vehicle Technician, you will need to ensure that quality and Health & Safety procedures are followed so customer service and satisfaction levels are maintained to a high level. You will also be required to occasionally assist on the front desk answering the phone and booking in some work.
In order to be eligible for this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you will ideally live in the Cirencester region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Cirencester. You will need to have an active MOT smart card and ideally be a fully qualified Vehicle Technician to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent. You will need to hold a UK driving license with minimal points, be a committed individual, a good team player, and be able to comfortably talk to customers regarding their requirements. You must be able to produce consistent high-quality work in a busy workshop environment and be motivated to work towards targets set for you and the team.
For your hard work as a Vehicle Technician our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £12 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
- Overtime subject to availability paid at the standard rate.
- 20 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Full in-house training and development.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Fantastic career prospects with a long-established family run business.
- Working hours from Monday to Friday 8:30 am to 5:00 pm with a half-hour lunch and two tea breaks.
If this Vehicle Technician Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cirencester please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.