Up to £26000 per annum
8 months ago
- Monday to Friday 8.30am - 5.30pm with 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings
- Basic Salary up to £23,500 with OTE £26,000 Plus Many More Company Benefits
- Family Run Main Dealership
This is an exciting role which will provide you with an exciting and challenging opportunity to achieve through training and gaining valuable work experience whilst undertaking the role.
* Keeping vehicle components available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles
* Maintaining vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives
* Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs
* Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options
As an experienced and qualified Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester, you will have the ability to assess accurately, diagnose and repair all makes of motor vehicles. Knowledge of current Engine Management Systems is an advantage; however full training will be given. An MOT Tester qualification is essential. Previous main dealer experience is desired but not essential.
The successful Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic will ideally live within the Northwich area or be able to travel to the Northwich area, have a working experience of Vehicle Maintenance and be qualified to City and Guilds Level 3 or equivalent.
This Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic Vacancy is one of many Technician Vacancies in Cheshire, please contact Georgia Kemp for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.