Up to £30000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester - Redhill
£24 - £26k Basic + Bonus
The hours worked are 08:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday with Saturdays on a rota.
Automotive Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester Job for Car Dealership Service Centre Workshop / Garage - Redhill.
We are currently seeking to recruit a fully qualified Vehicle Technician & MOT Tester to join our client's busy Service Department.
The position is Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm (Flexibility with hours) with Saturday's on a rota 8am - 5pm.
As an experienced individual, you will be skilled in all aspects of vehicle repairs and servicing.
- Electrical, electronic, mechanical and hydraulic fault diagnosis, repair and installation.
- Overhaul electrical equipment and components.
- Record attendance, work performance, times taken and associated details.
- Carry out inspection and repair of workshop equipment as directed.
- Use of skills and performance of other work within normal grade/job skills as required by the Workshop Supervisor to maximise workshop efficiency.
- Undertake the duties of Assistance Technician and Workshop Assistant as required.
- Working at all times in accordance with Safety policy and legal requirements.
- Must be qualified to a minimum of NVQ Level 3 or equivalent in Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
- Experienced in carrying out all classes of skilled work involving inspection and maintenance.
- Experienced with modern diagnostic equipment and vehicle technology.
- Preferably qualified to carry out Department of Transport (MOT) testing duties.
- Computer literate.
- LCV or commercial experience is preferred.
Salary is experience dependable + bonus. Our client may entertain a full time dedicated class 4 MOT tester on a less On Target Earnings package.
If this Vehicle Technician Jobs interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Dealership Jobs in West Sussex, Redhill, Reigate, Gatwick and Crawley, please contact Michael Banyard at Perfect Placement.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.