Worthing, West Sussex
Up to £35000 per annum
10 days ago
Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Required - Worthing
8:30am - 5:30pm Monday - Friday
Saturdays Mornings on Rota
£26,500 basic, £35k OTE DOE
Our Client, a Main Dealer in the Worthing area is looking for a Car Technician / MOT Tester to join their busy service team.
Job Role: To join the busy Automotive Workshop team and carry out Motor Vehicle Servicing / Repairs to industry approved standards.
Your Vehicle Mechanic Responsibilities:
* Carry out diagnosis and undertake a wide range of servicing and repair work.
* Demonstrate the ability to work as part of a team to deliver excellent customer service.
* Ensures effective use of technical knowledge and skills enabling efficient, economic and safe servicing and repair of the vehicles.
* Builds effective working relationships with colleagues.
* Carry out MOT's on a regular basis in accordance with company and brand expectations if MOT licensed.
* Completes repair and service records/other appropriate activities the Team Leader and Manager required.
* Actively supports company policy and best practice in the area of security, with particular emphasis on the protection of sensitive customer information.
* Analyses work orders carefully to understand a vehicle's condition, the accuracy of the diagnosis, and what work has been agreed.
What we're looking for:
* A working experience as a Car Technician.
* A minimum of City and Guilds/NVQ Level 3.
* MOT Tester
* A full and valid UK driving licence.
* Committed to providing first class customer service.
* Systematic and organised; pays attention to the finer details.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Motor Vehicle Mechanic Job has interested you or you would like to know about other Car Technician and Motor Trade Jobs in Worthing, West and East Sussex, please get in touch with Joel at Perfect Placement today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Bodyshop Prepper to MET Fitter to Service Manager.