Up to £27000 per annum
3 months ago
Vehicle Warranty Administrator required in Guildford, Surrey.
Basic salary up to £25,000 per annum + bonus.
Franchised Car Dealership
8:00am- 6:00pm Monday - Friday
Our client, a Franchised Car Dealership in the Guildford region, are currently recruiting for a Vehicle Warranty Administrator to join their team.
Reporting to the Service Manager and working as part of a team, your main role will be to process all vehicle warranty claims, administer all relevant documentation with coordinating and managing the preparation of sold and stock vehicles.
* To complete and close all warranty invoicing
* To submit claims to the manufacturer in the required timescales.
* To check warranty settlements against the amount claimed in Warranty
Register, bringing any differences to the attention of the Service Manager and as instructed liaise with manufacturer's Warranty Department.
* Carry out monthly warranty self-audit.
* To download all WIP requests from Sales Administration and then load these according to available man-hours.
* Complete and invoice sales repair orders with accurate costs and times involved.
* Input accurate information and prepare reports for managing control procedures as and when required.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Guildford, Surrey region or within a reasonable commuting distance of Guildford, Surrey. You will need to have strong current or recent warranty administration experience within an automotive dealership having a strong working knowledge of warranty processes and procedures. You will also need to be computer literate having ideally worked with the Microsoft Outlook and Kerridge/ADP packages, have a prompt and disciplined approach to work, be a team player, and work to set company policies and procedures. A UK driving license with minimal points is also mandatory.
For your hard work, our client is offering…
* Starting basic salary up to £25,000 per annum.
* Overtime subject to availability paid at time and a half.
* 25 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme and life assurance.
* Private health care after a qualifying period.
* Full manufacturer training.
* Fantastic career prospects with a highly regarded brand and business in the area.
If you are interested in this vacancy or any other Warranty Administrator Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Guildford, Surrey please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement Today!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK.