Durham, County Durham
Up to £17500 per annum
13 days ago
Job Title and Location: Warranty Admin - Teesside
Salary Information: £17,500
Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with 1 in 4 Saturdays
Perks of the role: Manufacturer training + Overtime available
Our Commercial Dealer Client requires an Automotive Warranty Administrator for their team based in Teesside.
They offer a friendly and supportive working environment with in-house and manufacturer training. You will need to have great attention to detail, be able to manage your workload in a timely and efficient manner, whilst being proactive.
The role requires the successful candidate to:
* Be computer literate
* Liaise with other departments.
* Produce invoices and process jobs as required.
* To prepare, maintain and operate, in conjunction with the Workshop Controller and Service Advisors using the service follow up a system.
* To complete other documentation associated with the Service operations as required.
* General Admin duties.
The duties included for the position:
- Responsible for submitting accurate warranty and goodwill claims on a daily basis,
- Determine if repair description/write-up meets manufacturer standards
- Submit claims to manufacturer
- Assemble all additional information if manufacturer requires more information
- Prepare all claims which need to be amended
- Record all claims which are unpaid and work with Warranty Requirements
This position is full-time Monday - Friday 8:00am - 5:00pm with no contracted weekends, however, someone who is open to overtime is ideal
They are offering a competitive basic salary of up to £17,500 dependent on experience.
Motor Trade experience in Warranty or Admin is preferred as well as Main Dealer experience.
This is one of many Automotive Jobs in Teesside, so if you want to find out more about this Automotive Warranty Administrator Vacancy or any other Admin and Motor Trade Jobs in the area, please contact William Burden at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, covering the whole of the UK, ranging from places such as Scotland and Southampton. So if you want to find out about Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, get in touch with one of our recruitment consultants today!