£20000 - £23000 per annum
4 months ago
Warranty Administrator Required - Portsmouth
Up to £20,000 for 32 hours
Up to 32 hours per week Monday to Friday
Prestige Main Dealer
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer is looking for a Warranty Administrator to join their team in a Portsmouth. The successful candidate will be responsible for administering all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with the vehicle warranty procedures and that all Company policies and procedures applicable to Warranty are adhered to at all times.
Up to 32 hours Monday to Friday
Up To £20,000 + Bonus (£250 per month)
- Record, check and process all claim information in line with manufacturer conditions.
- Receive all job cards with agreed warranty items and input all claims details i.e. labour item codes and parts numbers and produce warranty invoice and transmit to warranty provider, ensuring that all claims are transmitted successfully.
- Identify from warranty returns parts for return and those for disposal and inform parts department of action required. Record, supervise and control the systems for parts returns and inspections.
- Check any claims rejected and resubmit errors or investigate why rejected
- Return documentation for rejected warranty items for re-costing by service administration
- Investigate and query unsettled and short paid claims and assess their causes.
- Participate in warranty audits as required
- Ensure that within area of operation all Company and Trade Associations policies, procedures and minimum standards are met and that all statutory requirements including trading standards, fire, health and safety are adhered to
Due to the nature of the role our client is looking for applicants that have previous relative experience in the motor trade.
If you are interested in working at a well-established Main Dealer as a Warranty Administrator or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Portsmouth and Hampshire then please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.