Up to £27000 per annum
20 days ago
Warranty Administrator/Advisor Required - Epsom
Up to £27,000 Depending On Experience
8am - 17:00pm Monday to Friday
Join a Family run Main Dealer and Develop your Career!
Our Client, a Franchised Retail Car Dealership is currently looking for an experienced Warranty Administrator to join their team in Lincoln. The successful Warranty Administrator will be responsible for administering all agreed warranty claims ensuring that all necessary documentation and parts for return are processed in line with their Franchised Warranty procedures and that all Company policies and procedures applicable to Warranty are adhered to at all times.
8 am - 5:00 pm Monday to Friday
Up To £27,000 OTE Depending On Experience
- Submitting claims and invoices to manufacturers for approval and payment.
- Monitoring and resolving any claim rejections.
- Submit any goodwill claims.
- Follow manufactures warranty guidelines to meet audit standards.
- Invoice all approved warranty and FM claims using Kerridge / CDK Drive DMS.
- Co-ordinate recall campaigns and service actions and distribute information.
- Control and monitor warranty parts retention.
- Working to KPI's and budgets.
- You will also receive training in various daily tasks within the Retail Costings.
Due to the nature of the role our client is looking for applicants that have previous Warranty experience in the motor trade.
If you are interested in working at a well-established Main Dealer as a Warranty Administrator or want to know more about other Automotive Jobs in Epsom, Esher, Leatherhead and Surrey then please contact Georgia Trew at Perfect Placement today.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.