Up to £25000 per annum
about 1 month ago
** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Warranty Administrator required in Liverpool.
- Basic Salary of £23,000
- OTE of £25,000
- Monday to Friday - NO WEEKENDS!!
Our client is a well-established Main Dealer in Liverpool; they are looking to hire an experienced Warranty Administrator for their busy Dealer.
Responsibilities of a Warranty Administrator for our Client:
* Producing claims for work covered by Warranty by submission to the manufacturer
* Maintaining strong working relationships with Customers, Dealerships and Manufacturers
* Following up on warranty issues
* Answering Warranty-related queries
The ideal Warranty Administrator will
* Have a previous working experience within a Warranty Administrator role
* Strong Warranty Administration background, or have worked within service administration/workshop control
* Good organisational and communication skills
For more Information on this Warranty Administrator Job and other Motor Trade Jobs in the Liverpool area, please call Naomi Jenkins at Perfect Placement today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.