Up to £36000 per annum
2 months ago
Field Based Service & Warranty Plan Manager Required
£28k Basic + £36k OTE + Car
35 Hours per week Monday - Friday
Warranty and Service Plan Field Manager Required for our Client for an Automotive Supplier in Croydon.
Your day to day responsibilities will include:
Secure Total Dealer Network Support:
* Secure, maintain and develop total Dealer network support through planned, structured visits in line with client requirements. As a guide, it is anticipated that two Dealer visits per day should be achieved and each Dealer should be visited a minimum of every six to eight weeks.
Increase Warranty and Service Plan sales volumes
* Increase Approved Used Warranty and Service Plan sales volumes from supporting Dealers
* Implement a strategy to maximize the number of franchised Dealers signed to the manufacturers' Warranty and Service Plan programmes
* Discuss, agree and implement action plans within dealerships to achieve increases in Warranty and Service Plan sales volumes.
* Utilise management reports and statistics to discuss and implement plans for Warranty and Service Plan business development and growth.
Dealer Warranty and Service Plan training
* Assist in the development of dealer training packages to encourage product awareness and increased sales.
* Conduct Warranty and Service Plan training for dealership staff, monitor subsequent performance levels and review further training needs where necessary.
Monitor and control Dealer claims rates
* To be responsible for the management and control of Dealer loss ratio (burn-rate) performance and the implementation of remedial action plans where necessary.
* Ensure that all dealer Service/Aftersales Departments are fully appraised of product cover levels and claims procedures.
* To implement and advise of self-authority restrictions when appropriate.
- Additional responsibilities:
* Assist in the development of Warranty and Service Plan sales incentive programme with the responsibility of presenting the scheme to dealer staff, monitoring performance, communicating performance levels and awarding incentives.
* To assist as appropriate in the Company's management of credit control with respect to dealers.
* Gather and relay accurate competitor activity within the designated territory.
* To intervene as appropriate in "goodwill" matters in order to resolve Dealer or customer concerns.
* Gather and relay relevant Dealer feedback regarding the structure and operation of the clients' Warranty and Service Plan services.
* Assist the client in the "policing" of their Approved Used Car Programme through audits of dealers' sales files and used car stock.
* Liaise with various manufacturer field teams and provide support where required.
If this Warranty Field Based Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Croydon, Surrey & Sussex please contact Michael Banyard.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!