Up to £28000 per annum
3 days ago
Warranty Manager / Engineer Required in Farnborough, Hampshire
Basic Salary between £26,000 - £28,000
Excellent Progression and Training
Monday - Friday only!
Automotive Supplier Business
Our Client an Automotive Warranty Service Provider in the Farnborough area are looking to employ a Warranty Claims Engineer for their expanding team.
The main objective of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service, reflecting the brand values of our clients. In return our client can offer a Monday to Friday 37.5 hour working week, and a competitive £26,000 - £28,000 basic salary plus plenty of incentives working for our client.
- To ensure that the warranty claim is valid and that all criteria is met in line with the Approved Warranty programme standards and Terms and Conditions
- Assess claims in a timely manner, ensuring Department and Client objectives are met
- Approval of valid claims using both internal and manufacturer systems to validate parts and labour claimed
- Register all conversations and details of the claim
- Effectively communicating outcomes of a claim
- Check and validate any other relevant factors towards claim costs using available systems
- Handle all incoming and outgoing
- Claims Department Administration
- Ensure Dealers are adhering to agreed claims procedures and self- authority claim limits
- Organising/Saving warranty claims/images/documents to the relevant Brand document files
- To reply to all correspondence (letters/emails) within defined time scales, ensuring the departmental standards are adhered to, liaising with Customer Support if required
- Team responsibility to ensure claim payments are made within department time scales, and for scheme and dealer claims performance
- To assist the field based auditor with any claims queries and relevant documents
Specialist Skills & Knowledge:
- Thorough knowledge of motor vehicle warranty and sound technical knowledge
- Good commercial focus
- PC Literate with practical working knowledge of MS packages
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication
- Self motivated, Organised with strong administration skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently with dealers, clients, customers and suppliers
- Flexible/adaptable to changing circumstances
- Ability to manage varying workloads whilst working under pressure and adhering to strict deadline
- Committed to the ethos of service excellence
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels or the organisations
This vacancy is based in Farnborough and our Client is looking only for motor trade experienced applicants.
If this Warranty Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Aldershot, Camberley, Farnborough, Hampshire & Surrey please contact Georgia Trew.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Sales Manager Jobs.