Coventry, West Midlands
Up to £50000 per annum
8 months ago
Web Application Developer required in Coventry.
- Hours: Monday to Friday - Full Time.
- Salary: Up to £50,000 basic p.a. (depending on experience).
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our automotive client is actively looking to welcome a long-established Development, Design and Digital Marketing Developer with fantastic core values and work ethics. This role is a key part of their fast-growing team.
The ideal candidate will be a self-motivated individual and have worked within web development, digital Marketing and Google Analytics role, with a clear passion for writing beautifully clean and well-documented PHP and CSS code to a high standard, in a bespoke manner.
This opportunity will find you coding fantastic projects from the website back end builds, to huge bespoke system builds and development of platforms for marketing activity. Implementing link-building strategies including (but not limited to):
- The provision of quality content on the site to which others will want to link to naturally.
- Actively pursue the generation of external links from good quality, relevant 3rd party sites.
- Ongoing blog posting and distribution of content.
- Generate positive "traffic" within social media to stimulate inbound links.
- Deploy software applications to servers.
- Assist in maintaining and expanding existing applications.
- Assist in problem finding and continual bug fixes.
- Discuss and plan new or current project requirements, with internal teams and clients.
- Give estimation of time required for a project (internally).
- Identify weaknesses and opportunities to improve application performance.
- Share, challenge and develop best practices skill requirements.
- A minimum of 3+ years coding experience in a digital Marketing integration.
- Highly demonstrable experience of PHP, MySQL, HTML, CSS
- Knowledge of WordPress and Magento is important.
- Exposure to creating custom APIs and Modules.
- Must be a good problem solver.
- Understanding of how to write maintainable code with the importance of testing.
- Ability to monitor and maintain external web servers and work as part of a team and hit sprint deadlines.
- Good English communication skills, both verbal and written, to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Knowledge of server management and security.
- Desire to stay up to date with all industry developments and best practices.
- If you have a motor trade industry background this would be a significant advantage.
If you have the relevant experience and are looking to work for a Company where you can make your own mark, then this is the opportunity for you!!