Up to £22817 per annum
2 months ago
* Regional Wheel Alignment Technician required across South Wales
* Up to £10.97 per hour.
* 40 hours per week Monday to Friday
Our client, a franchise approved commercial vehicle dealer group, are currently looking to recruit a Regional Wheel Alignment Technician to cover their three dealerships across South Wales.
Provided with a fully expensed company van, you will be floating between our client's three dealerships in Swansea, Cardiff and Newport and liaising with Site Managers. Your key responsibilities will include:
* Carrying out all wheel alignment on customer vehicle's including vans, trucks, and buses.
* Efficient use of the special wheel alignment equipment and storage of it.
* Responsible for keeping vehicle tracking aligned so that the wear and tear on tyres are minimised to ensure that the vehicle is straight and true.
* Check the 3 alignment angle: camber angle / toe angle and the caster angle and adjust the angles using specialised equipment.
* Ensure accurate completion of all relevant documentation in line with manufacturer guidelines.
* To complete all service work and defined maintenance work of the utmost quality and efficiency within manufacturers time schedules.
* Ability to carry out comprehensive diagnosis and repairs of malfunctions.
* Compliance of our client's Health & Safety requirements including the wearing of correct personal protective equipment.
In order to be eligible with you will need to live within a reasonable commuting distance of our client's three dealerships in Swansea, Cardiff and Newport. You will need to have a minimum 2 to 3 years relevant automotive mechanical experience on commercial vehicles including vans, cars and buses. Specific wheel alignment experience would be highly advantageous, however full training will be provided. Overall you will need to be a motivated with a self-starter approach to workload, be numerate, well organised, have a UK driving licence with minimal points, and be physically fit and capable of working under commercial vehicles using heavy tools.
For your hard work as a Regional Wheel Alignment Technician our client is offering…
* Starting salary up to £10.97 per hour pending experience and current earnings.
* Company van with fuel allowance.
* 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
* Workplace pension scheme.
* Full in-house and manufacturer accredited training where necessary.
* Fantastic career prospects with a long-established business in the South Wales region
For this Wheel Alignment Technician Job you are required to work a 40 hour week Monday to Friday.
If this Regional Wheel Alignment Technician Job interests you or you would like to know more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Cardiff area please contact Joshua Friend at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!