Gatwick, West Sussex
Up to £36800 per annum
2 months ago
Workshop Controller Required in Gatwick
£30 - £32k Basic + Bonuses
Workshop Controller Required for Accident Repair Centre Workshop, Motor Trade Jobs - Gatwick.
Our Client is currently looking to hire an experienced workshop controller. Previous experience as a workshop controller is essential. Your main day to day duties will be:
* Ensure that exceptional customer service is applied at all times
* Ensure the efficient and profitable operation of the service department
* Control resources at a level commensurate with profit requirements and enhanced customer relations
* Maximise profitability through the sale of labour, parts and materials to franchise and non franchise customers
* Advising the Service Receptionists about required repairs.
* Producing time estimates.
* Maintaining repair and service records.
* Liaison with manufacturers and parts advisor's.
Working hours; (40 hour week) Weekly rota Monday - Friday 7am-4pm & 10am - 7pm with 1 in 3 Saturday's.
Basic salary will be in the region of £32,000 + bonus.
If this Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in West Sussex & Surrey, please contact Martin Bane at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.