Up to £26000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Workshop Controller / Service Advisor Required - Bridport
Basic Salary of up to £23,000 with OTE of £26,000
8.00 - 5.30 with hour for lunch NO WEEKENDS
Fantastic Working Environment - Very Low Staff Turnover
Our client is looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Workshop Controller / Service Advisor.
You will need to:
- Have a proven track record in running a successful automotive workshop.
- Good Technical knowledge
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide leadership.
- Be "hands-on", happy to help with customers
- Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers.
For your hard work and efforts our client is offering one of the best salaries in the local area along with a great informal family style working environment.
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.