Up to £50000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Workshop Controller Required in Wembley!
Basic Salary up to £40,000 with OTE £50,000
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm with rota' d Saturdays
Manufacturer approved dealership with some fantastic perks including holiday allowance.
Workshop Controller wanted in Wembley!
Our Client, a Manufacturer approved dealership in the Wembley area are looking for an Workshop Controller to take control of their workshop and assist the Aftersales Manager day to day.
Working directly for the Manufacturer, you gain access to some fantastic perks including holiday allowance (25 days + bank holidays), Pension Scheme, Company Discounts, option to buy back more holiday entitlement.
* Controlling a team of Technicians, including the workflow, allocation etc.
* Managing customers expectations both whilst on site and by telephone
* Reporting on various matters, as required, to the Service Manager
* Checking the vehicle onto site, allocating and checking out a loan vehicle, entering work onto Kerridge and using the One Link system
* Workshop Loading, Maintaining / printing job cards
* Managing progress of all jobs
* Liaising with the customer during progression of work
* Completing a full description of the work done
* Producing invoices for customers as required
* Arranging collection and delivery and all other ad hoc duties associated with the role
The current team includes 21 Technicians, 8 Service Advisors, 3 Apprentice Technicians, 2 Drivers, and working alongside another Workshop Controller.
Previous experience in a Main Dealer network working in a previous Workshop Controller position is required for this position. Our Client is looking for the best of the best in a large busy dealership to hit the ground running and make a name for themselves.
The successful candidate will be rewarded with a strong basic salary of up to £40,000 with a bonus structure attached taking earnings to £50,000 OTE. Working hours are a 47 hour working week Monday to Friday with rota' d Saturdays.
If you have the experience and skill set listed above and are interested in finding out further information on this Aftersales Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs then please contact Ben Loft at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.