Up to £40000 per annum
26 days ago
Workshop Controller Required in Romford
Basic Salary Up to £30,000 with an OTE £36,000
Monday to Friday 8am till 6pm, 1 in 3 Saturdays
Prestige Main Dealer
Our client, a Car Dealership in the South Essex area, is currently looking to hire an experienced and professional Automotive Workshop Controller for their busy Vehicle Service Department!
Reporting to the Service Manager and accountable for a team of Vehicle Technicians, your responsibilities as an Automotive Workshop Controller will include:
* Delegating workloads to Vehicle Technicians in the workshop.
* Extensive liaison with the service reception team to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to our client's brand standards.
* Liaising with and assisting the workshop team when necessary.
* Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department.
* Ensuring work in progress (WIP) deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner.
* Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work.
* Adhering to company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace.
In order to be eligible you will live within the South Essex, Romford, Grays, Dagenham, Basildon area or be able to travel to the Essex area. You will ideally hold strong and stable workshop control experience within a medium automotive workshop however our client is interested in considering
You will also need to have a UK driving license and hold good mechanical knowledge, customer service, organisational and team management skills.
For your hard work our client is offering:
* Starting basic salary circa £30,000 per annum pending experience.
* Performance incentive's bonus scheme adding to your salary.
* Workplace pension scheme.
Working hours for this Workshop Controller Job are 8AM-6:00PM Monday - Friday and 1 in 3 Saturday.
If this Workshop Manager Job has interested, you or you would like to know about other Automotive Jobs in Essex please get in touch with James Trudgill today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.