Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £28000 per annum
about 1 month ago
Bodyshop / Workshop Controller Required in Stoke
Salary is Dependent on Experience
40 hours a Week
Busy Accident Repair Centre
Our Client, a Accident Repair Centre in Stoke are looking for an experienced Bodyshop / Workshop Controller to join their body shop team!
As the Bodyshop Controller you will have the drive and determination to exceed hours and targets on a monthly basis. You will be responsible for the day to day running of the technicians and workshop.
- Maintaining and Controlling Workshop Hours
- Achieving and Exceeding Targets to achieve Workshop Efficiency
- Running the Technicians and the Workshop
- Have a proven track record in a workshop or bodyshop environment
- The ability to motivate the team
- Achicve and exceed targets and objectives
- Bodyshop Experience
- Numerate, articulate, and computer literate
You will ideally live within the Stoke area or be able to travel to the Stoke area, have a working experience in the Bodyshop.
This Vacancy is one of many Vacancies in Shropshire and Staffordshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement for similar roles.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.