Up to £33000 per annum
26 days ago
Workshop Controller required in Cambridge
Basic Salary £24,000, OTE £31,000 Per Annum
Well Established Brand
Fantastic Long Term Career Prospects
A rare and not to miss opportunity has become available for an experienced and professional Workshop Controller within our client's volume franchise Service Department in Cambridge.
Your responsibilities will include:
* Delegating workloads to the Technicians in the workshop
* Supervising Technicians working in workshop bays
* Extensive liaison with the Service Department to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out to the Dealerships standard
* Liaising with and assisting Technicians
* Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department
* Ensuring WIP's deadlines are met and carried out in a cost effective manner
* Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work
* Adhering to company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace
You will need to be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise and maximise. The ideal candidate will be confident in a busy Service Department with good knowledge of warranty procedures, the ability to control staff and obtain high output of sales, first time fix and customer satisfaction.
This position will best suit an experienced Workshop Controller looking for a new challenging direction in their career.
For your hard work our client is offering a starting salary up to £27,000 per annum with an additional annual bonus potential taking your earnings to £32,000, manufacturer training, and fantastic long term career prospects with an established brand and business.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cambridge please contact Jack Williams at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.