Up to £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Workshop Controller Required in Chester
Monday - Friday 8am - 6pm with 1 in 3 Saturdays 8.30am - 1pm
Competitive Basic Salary (dependent on experience) with OTEs up to £30,000
Busy Main Dealership Environment with Long Term Career Prospects
Our Client, a Main Dealership in Chester are currently looking for an experienced and professional Workshop Controller to join their busy Service Department. You will need to be confident, organised, focused, driven, and be able to prioritise work.
Your responsibilities as a Workshop Controller will include:
- Delegating workloads to the Technicians in the workshop
- Supervising Technicians working in workshop bays
- Extensive liaison with the Service Department to ensure smooth running of all jobs carried out
- Liaising with and assisting Technicians
- Checking recalls and liaising with the Warranty Department
- Ensuring WIP's deadlines are met and carried out in a cost-effective manner
- Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work
- Adhering to the company's Health and Safety regulations to prevent accidents within the workplace
The ideal Workshop Controller will be confident in a busy Service Department with good knowledge of warranty procedures, the ability to control staff and obtain a high output of sales, first-time fix and customer satisfaction.
This position will suit an experienced Workshop Controller looking for a new challenging direction in their career.
For your hard work, our client is offering a starting salary of £25,000 (negotiable dependent on experience) per annum with an additional annual bonus potential taking your earnings to £30,000, manufacturer training, and fantastic long term career prospects with an established brand and business.
If this Workshop Controller Job is of interest to you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cheshire, please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to General Manager Jobs.