Rhondda Cynon Taff, Wales
Up to £23400 per annum
29 days ago
Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Rhondda Cynon Taf.
- Basic salary up to £21,000 per annum plus a bonus and overtime.
- Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm and Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota.
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Car Dealership in the Rhondda Cynon Taf area, is currently looking to hire a Senior Service Advisor/Workshop Controller to join their busy Service Department!
SERVICE MANAGER JOB SPECIFICATION:
As the Workshop Controller, you will be a proactive member of the dealership's team, with joint responsibility for the Service Department and reporting to the Service Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating a small team of Vehicle Technicians and will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful applicant will ideally live within the Rhondda Cynon Taf region or be readily available to commute there and must have a proven track record in a Service Department. Our client is interested in experienced Technicians looking to move off the tools. You will be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and my client's reputation. Our client is also very interested in candidates with a background in a Vehicle Service Department that can demonstrate the capability and aptitude to move into a supervisor role as training would be provided.
For your hard work, our client offers…
- Starting basic salary up to £20-21,000 per annum pending experience
- Departmental performance orientated bonus scheme up to £150-£200 per month
- 20 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a large dealer group in the region and a first-hand stake in driving the business forward.
The hours worked for this Service Manager role are Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:00pm with 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you or you would like to find out more about any other Automotive Jobs in the Rhondda area then please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement today.
We have a wide range of Motor Trade Jobs across the whole of the UK, so if you are looking for something slightly different, be sure to get in touch with our Team of Automotive Recruiters.