Up to £31500 per annum
8 months ago
Workshop Controller required in Tewkesbury!
Up to £24,000 basic salary with £31,500 uncapped annual earnings.
8.00am-5.30pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:30pm.
Fantastic long-term career prospects.
Reporting to the Service Manager / Workshop Controller and accountable for a large team of eight Vehicle Technicians, your responsibilities as a Workshop Controller will include:
- Control of the workshop team.
- Liaise with Service Manager and team to ensure best process.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Service Department.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiency to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
For your hard work as a Workshop Controller our client is offering:
- Up to £24,000 basic salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme creating an annual on-target-earnings of £31,500+.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:30pm
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Tewkesbury please contact Josh at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.