Up to £31500 per annum
about 1 month ago
- Workshop Controller required in Tewkesbury!
- Up to £24,000 basic salary with £31,500 uncapped annual earnings.
- 8.00am-5.30pm Mon to Fri and 1 in 2 Sat 8:00am-12:30pm.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects.
Reporting to the Service Manager and accountable for a large team of eight Vehicle Technicians, your responsibilities as a Workshop Controller will include:
- Control of the workshop team.
- Liaise with Service Manager and team to ensure best process.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Service Department.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop.
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
In order to be eligible, you will ideally live in the Tewkesbury region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Tewkesbury and will need to have a proven track record in running a successful franchise approved automotive workshop for the past three years. Overall you will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem solving and decision making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate. You will also need to have a UK driving licence with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Workshop Controller our client is offering:
- Up to £24,000 basic salary pending experience and current earnings.
- Uncapped performance related bonus scheme creating an annual on-target-earnings of £31,500+.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a long-standing dealer group.
- Working hours from 8:00am-5:30pm Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-12:30pm.