Horsham, West Sussex
Up to £34000 per annum
30 days ago
Workshop Controller Required in Horsham
- Franchised Main Dealer
- On Target Earnings £34,000
- Career Development & Training
Our Client a Volume Main Car Dealership in the Horsham, West Sussex area are looking for an Automotive Workshop Controller.
The Successful Workshop Controller is responsible for controlling and leading workshop efficiency by making best use of the resources and people in order to ensure a high level of productivity. Leading by example, this role will ensure that you provide courteous, professional and advisory service to customers aiming for ultimate customer satisfaction.
As an Automotive Workshop Controller You Will Be Required to:
* Determine availability of workshop hours daily and communicate regularly with the Vehicle Service Reception of capacity of workload
* Maintain progress information of each job allocated and liaise with Vehicle Service Reception to ensure customers are kept informed
* Monitor all workshop orders through the Automotive Parts Department, keeping ahead of outstanding work and parts on order
* Ensure all applicable paperwork is passed onto, and administered by, the appropriate department; Vehicle Service Administrator or Vehicle Warranty Administrator for warranty related information
* Pass on all documentation for completed work to Tester and organise any extra work if necessary.
* Assist and advise team members in dealing with technical and job related problems
* Give workshop apprentices training and experience to meet skill test requirements
* Comply with manufacturers' policy and procedures on warranty
* Attend training courses and developmental activities as required to ensure highest level of technical knowledge
* Observe all Health, Safety and Environment legislation and procedures
* To carry out other duties as required from time to time
You will be responsible for a team of Vehicle Technicians / Mechanic and the role will be a non productive role therefore my client is looking at experienced Automotive Workshop Controllers / Vehicle Service Managers with previous experience managing a reasonably sized team.
Working hours For the Workshop Manager will be Monday - Friday 7:30 - 18:00 with Saturday's on a rota basis. The salary is experience dependable at around £28,000 Basic + on target earnings up to £34,000.
This Workshop Manager is based in Horsham, West Sussex and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced Automotive Workshop Controllers. Kerridge experience is advantageous for this position.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Automotive Careers, so if this Workshop Co Vacancy interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Motor Trade Jobs in Surrey or Sussex, please contact Martin Bane today!
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.