Stoke on Trent, Staffordshire
Up to £30000 per annum
7 months ago
Workshop Controller Required in Stoke
- Managing a very productive workshop
- Fantastic Group to Work for where you are a valued member of staff
Our client is a busy Main Dealer looking for a highly experienced, organised and motivated Workshop Controller for their site in Stoke.
They are one of the most successful automotive companies in the Stoke area, the brand is challenging yet rewarding and the environment is of a high standard yet friendly and welcoming.
The successful Workshop controller will need to:
- Have a proven track record running a successful Main Car Dealership workshop.
- Have previous experience as a Vehicle Technician with a sound knowledge of vehicle mechanics.
- Have excellent management skills and be able to provide supportive leadership.
- Be "hands-on", happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
- Ensure the smooth running of the workshop.
- Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
The successful Workshop Controller must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Our client runs a very successful dealership and offers a fantastic work/life balance and a very competitive package!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Automotive Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Stoke, please contact Aaron Hunter at Perfect Placement now!
We are the UK's leading Automotive Recruitment Consultancy, if you are looking to refresh your Automotive Career please get in touch with us, we have many Motor Trade Jobs available across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Damage Assessor to Panel Beater to Bodyshop Manager.