** This job is currently on hold due to the COVID-19 current situation, but we still encourage your application so we can notify our Client of suitable candidates **
Workshop Controller required in Northampton.
- Salary: £28,000 basic / OTE £36,000 p.a.
- Hours: Monday to Friday 8:00am-5:45pm / (1 in 4) Saturdays worked 8:00am-16:00pm.
- Contract: Full Time, Permanent.
Our client is a long-established Main Car Dealership that has continues to expand and evolve along with excellent support of its employees and customers alike.
They are actively looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller whom has a professional track record in the role within a franchise dealership but can also bring the company a fresh and exciting approach.
As a Workshop Controller you will:
• Play a key role in making our workshop run as smoothly and efficiently as our cars.
• Be expected to be able to calculate and manage the effective use of workshop resources.
• Monitor staff and workshop performance to maintain standards.
• Allocate work to workshop team based on the mix of skills available.
• Resolve customer queries according to Centre guidelines.
They are looking for a strong communicator to take a customer focused approach to their work and also have the skills to influence others to succeed. Previous experience is necessary.
This is an exciting opportunity for an individual that is seeking career development in an innovative and dynamic organisation. Previous relevant experience is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
Furthermore, all team members are provided with access to various benefits which offers a host of significantly discounted options e.g. holidays, gym memberships, cinema tickets, supermarket vouchers etc. You will also have access to their Company Car Scheme, which provides you with the option of leasing a new vehicle at a discounted rate; and a Life Assurance policy, at no cost to yourself.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton please contact Louisa at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.