Up to £26000 per annum
8 months ago
Automotive Workshop Controller Required in Cardiff.
- Basic salary of £25,000 per annum plus a bonus.
- 40 hours Monday to Friday and 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm on a rota.
Our Client, a Franchise Approved Commercial Dealership in the Cardiff area, is currently looking to hire a Workshop Controller to join their busy Service Department!
As the Workshop Controller, you will be a proactive member of the dealership's team, with joint responsibility for the Service Department and reporting to the Service Manager. You will be responsible for overseeing and motivating a very busy team of Vehicle Technicians and will be required to run an efficient and professional operation to ensure complete customer satisfaction through the maximum utilisation of workshop facilities and the efficient sale of labour.
The successful Workshop Controller will ideally live within the Cardiff region or be readily available to commute there and must have a proven track record in a Service Department. Our client is interested in experienced Technicians looking to move off the tools. You will be effective in managing and supporting colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and my client's reputation. Our client is also very interested in candidates with a background in a Vehicle Service Department that can demonstrate the capability and aptitude to move into a supervisor role as training would be provided.
For the Workshop Controller's hard work, our client offers…
- Starting basic salary of £25,000 per annum pending experience
- Performace related bonus scheme up to £1,000 per annum.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus the bank holidays.
- Workplace pension scheme.
- Full manufacturer approved and in-house training.
- Fantastic long-term career prospects with a large dealer group in the region and a first-hand stake in driving the business forward.
The hours of work will alternate between 6:00am-3:00pm Monday to Friday and 9:00am-6:00pm Monday to Friday. There will also be 1 in 2 Saturdays 8:00am-1:00pm.
If this Workshop Controller Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Cardiff please contact Josh Friend at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.