Workshop Controller Required in Stoke
- Monday to Friday 08:30 - 17:30 and 1 in 2 Saturday Mornings (overtime available)
- On Target Earnings around £35,000
- Busy Main Dealership with fantastic long-term career prospects
Our Client, one of the most successful and fastest-growing companies in the UK are looking for a Workshop Controller to join their Service Department Team at one of their Main Car Dealership in the Stoke area to manage the process of optimising the workshop resources to meet the agreed budgets.
The Workshop Controller will be reporting to the Service Manager and accountable for a very experienced and efficient department, your key responsibilities as a Workshop Controller will include:
- Control of the workshop team
- Liaise with Service Manager and team to ensure the best process
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Service Department
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop
- Plan the distribution of work amongst the team utilising available skills mix
- Identify individual training and development needs
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators
Overall the Workshop Controller will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem-solving and decision-making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate.
In order to be eligible for this Workshop Controller position, you will ideally live in the Stoke area or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Stoke. You will need to have a proven track record in an automotive senior service department position.
If this Workshop Controller Job is of interest to you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Stoke please contact Georgia Kemp at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs