Stockport, Greater Manchester
Up to £27000 per annum
7 months ago
HGV Workshop Controller required for dealer group in Stockport.
- Basic salary in the region of £27,000 plus fantastic bonus potential!
- Working hours are Tuesdays - Friday 18:00pm, - 06:00am.
This is a great opportunity for a HGV Technician to take a forward step in their career as a productive Service Controller!
As an absolute minimum requirement for this HGV Workshop Controller must have experience in HGV maintenance and repair, with experience in a supervisory role in a commercial workshop.
Full manufacturer training and support in the role will be provided, the HGV Workshop Controller will be required to;
- Oversee the daily running of the workshop, booking in of work and prioritising workload to meet customer needs, ensuring a steady flow of work through the workshop.
- Oversee all Health and Safety regulations and safe working practices are adhered to within the workshop.
- Supervise workshop staff, including monitoring of timekeeping and productivity, authorising overtime, identifying training needs.
- Process purchase orders accurately
- Promoting health and safety within the depot
- Maintaining discipline in the whole site
If this Commercial workshop opportunity interests you, or you would like to know more about other commercial workshop opportunities in the Stockport area, please contact Sam Betts at Perfect Placement today.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.