Birmingham, West Midlands
Up to £32000 per annum
14 days ago
Workshop Controller required for Main Dealer in Birmingham.
- Basic salary ranging from £25,000 - £27,000 + fantastic bonus!
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am - 5:30pm.
- Opportunity to join a main dealer group who have over 40 dealerships across the country!
Are you a technically minded individual with a passion for leading? Are you a confident manager with a proven track record in a busy franchised dealer? Then this could be for you!
My client is looking for an experienced workshop controller to join their thriving automotive department in a franchised dealership. Minimum experience for this role is a proven background on the tools as a fully qualified technician, followed by a managerial role overseeing productive staff.
Duties of a Workshop Controller
- Allocating work to the technicians within the Workshop
- Ensuring all associated administration is completed to a very high standard
- Maintaining High Levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Supervising the team of Vehicle Technicians
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensuring the Workshop is a safe place to work
The Successful Workshop Controller will
- Have a previous working experience within a Workshop Controller role
- Strong Leadership skills
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
- Ability to work under pressure and manage a busy Workshop
This is an exciting opportunity to join a premium brand who have made significant progress in the electrical vehicle market in recent years!
If you are interested in this Workshop Controller vacancy, or you would like to know more about other Workshop based roles in the West Midlands, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.