Up to £32000 per annum
8 months ago
Workshop Controller Required in Southampton
- Up to £32,000 On Target Earnings Depending On Experience
- Monday to Friday Only 8am - 6pm, No Weekends!
- Prestige Main Dealer
Our Client, a Prestige Main Dealer requires a Workshop Controller to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Southampton. The applicant will be confident in their ability to man manage their team effectively allowing for maximum workshop productivity.
Key Responsibilities for the Workshop Controller, will include:
- Ensure workshop staff understand job specifications and time-frames for job
- Support Workshop staff in completion of job and development of skills
- Deputise for Workshop Manager in their absence
- Keep all areas clean and organised
- Ensure safe operation of machinery and equipment in the area
- Observe all health and safety requirements as directed
- Inform management immediately of any defects that may cause any item of equipment to be unsafe
- Resolve any issues arising in the workshop, escalate as appropriate
- Responsible for all work being completed on a day to day basis, planning priorities according to company requirements
- Adhere to all company policies and procedures
Hours for the Workshop Controller will be 8am - 6pm Monday to Friday Only, No Weekends! Als
What our client expects of the Successful Workshop Controller:
- Due to the nature of the role our client is ideally looking for someone who comes from a technical background and therefore has sounds automotive technical knowledge.
If you are interested in this Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Laurie Scott at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.