Up to £37000 per annum
6 months ago
Franchised Main Dealership
Mon - Fri 08:00 - 18:00, Saturday 08:00 - 12:30 pm 1 in 3
Up to £30,000 dependent on experience + bonus scheme of £7,000
Automotive Workshop Controller Required In Surrey
Our client a Main Dealer in the Surrey area is currently looking to hire an experienced Workshop Controller for their busy dealership.
Are you looking to work for a renowned brand, in a friendly environment. Then this could just be the position you have be waiting for. You will ideally come from a technical background, with strong managerial skills.
On a daily basis within the workshop your main duties will involve looking after a team of technicians and providing sufficient guidance to enable them to carry out good levels of repair on motor vehicles.
- Responsibility for the efficient running of the workshop
- Delegating workloads to the rest of the team
- Advising customers on minor technical problems
- Building good customer relationships
- Maintaining high levels of customer service including dealing with customer complaints
- Gaining authorisation from customers to carry out additional work
- Ensuring good housekeeping and security in the workshop
- Managing workshop productivity
You will ideally live within the Surrey area or be able to travel to the Surrey area and have a working experience as a Workshop Controller in a fast paced dealership.
Monday - Friday 08.00 - 18.00
Saturday mornings on a 1 in 3 rota.
Our Client offers a competitive salary package.
This automotive vacancy is based in Surrey and Our Client is looking only for Motor Trade experienced Workshop Controllers.
If this Workshop Controller role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Main Car Dealership Jobs in Guildford, Aldershot, Farnborough, Horsham, Surrey & Sussex, please contact Martin at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Workshop Manager Jobs.