York, North Yorkshire
Up to £28000 per annum
7 months ago
Workshop Controller/Service Advisor required in York.
- Main Dealer
- Basic £24,000
- OTE £28,000
- Monday to Friday with 1 in 2 Saturdays
Workshop Controller/Service Advisor required for a Main Dealer in York. The company offer fantastic job security as well as a range of other company benefits.
The job role will be a 50:50 split between the duties of a Workshop Controller and Service Advisor.
It will entail:
- Driving work through the workshop and distribution of jobs to technicians with the correct skill levels
- Ensuring all associated administration is completed to a very high standard
- Maintaining High Levels of Customer Satisfaction
- Supervising the team of Vehicle Technicians
- Complying with Health and Safety regulations and ensuring the Workshop is a safe place to work.
- Effectively dealing with customer complaints
- Maintain an excellent level of customer retention.
- Work well within a team across all departments.
The Successful Workshop Controller will:
- Have a previous working experience within either a Workshop Controller or Service Advisor Role
- Strong Leadership Skills
- A full and valid UK Driving Licence
If this Workshop Controller/ Service Advisor Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in York please contact Finn Kelly at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.