Up to £28000 per annum
16 days ago
Workshop Controller / Service Reception - Warwick
Monday - Friday
Saturday Morning on Rota
Circa £28,000 - DOE
The successful Workshop controller / Service Reception will have:
Working knowledge of the following systems, or of similar garage management systems:
- Autoworks - Garage management system for workshop scheduling, costing and invoicing etc.
- One Link - Fleet servicing platform.
- Parts Link - OE parts and pricing platform.
- Microsoft Word and Excel - Intermediate standard.
- Good knowledge of the mechanical and electrical elements of motor vehicles.
- Familiar with abbreviations, terms and nomenclature used in the motor vehicle environment.
- Friendly but professional.
- Pleasant telephone manner.
- Smart appearance.
The successful Workshop Controller must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to their customers!
Our client runs a very successful dealership and offers a fantastic work/life balance and a very competitive package!
Motor Trade experience in the role is essential.
If you are interested in this Automotive Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Warwickshire, please contact Joel at Perfect Placement now!