Up to £25000 per annum
23 days ago
Workshop Controller / Warranty Administrator Southampton
£25,000 + Bonus
Monday to Friday 8am - 6pm & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Well established dealer group
Our Client, a Franchised Main Dealer requires an experienced Warranty Administrator who will combine as a Workshop Controller to join their team in a fast paced working environment in Southampton. The applicant will be confident in their ability to man manage their team effectively allowing for maximum workshop productivity.
· Process Warranty Claims
· Ensure workshop staff understand job specifications and timeframes for job
· Deputise for Workshop Manager in their absence
· Keep all areas clean and organised
· Ensure safe operation of machinery and equipment in the area
· Observe all health and safety requirements as directed
· Inform management immediately of any defects that may cause any item of equipment to be unsafe
· Resolve any issues arising in the workshop, escalate as appropriate
· Adhere to all company policies and procedures
8am - 6pm Monday to Friday & 1 in 4 Saturdays 8:30am - 12:30pm
Package & Benefits
Up to £25,000 + Bonus
The ideal candidate will have a proven technical background and will process the ability to work to deadlines as well as previous experience processing warranty claims.
If you are interested in this Workshop Controller Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Hampshire, please contact Ollie Blackman at Perfect Placement now!
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.