Up to £30200 per annum
11 months ago
Workshop Technician / Engineer Required for Forklift Business
Flat Salary of £30,200 with overtime available
Monday to Friday working hours ONLY! - 40 hour week
33 days holiday allowance + overtime paid at a high rate!
My Client are looking to introduce new people to the forklift truck industry as Workshop Engineers based out of their Maidenhead depot. Maidenhead is the hub of their Short Term Hire fleet for the South of England and therefore an integral business function.
Do you have experience of working on; cars, vans, LGVs, HGVs, agricultural plant, small plant, access equipment or similar equipment and have a desire to further expand your engineering skills? With our team of in house trainers we are well placed to help you make this step.
As a Workshop Engineer you will be responsible for
* The service and maintenance of diesel, LPG and electrical materials handling equipment
* Fault finding, planned preventative maintenance and pre delivery inspection of forklift trucks
* Maintaining a clean and orderly working area including common areas
* Adhering to all health and safety guidelines and workshop rules
* Completing job cards and ensuring all required parts to complete tasks are ordered
* Working as a cohesive team member to ensure that engineering tasks are completed within set time frames
As a Workshop Engineer, you will demonstrate
* Relevant technical qualification or demonstrable experience
* The desire to widen your skill set
* The ability to work independently as well as within a team
* The ability to manage and prioritise your workload
For your hard work, my client is paying a salary of £30,200 + an overtime rate for a 40 hour week Monday - Friday.
If you are interested in this Technician vacancy or any other Automotive Jobs in Maidenhead, please contact Ben at Perfect Placement Today!
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.