Up to £50000 per annum
3 months ago
Workshop Manager Required in Maidstone
- Basic salary circa £40,000
- Monday - Friday 8am-6pm + Saturdays as required
Our client requires an experienced and qualified Automotive Workshop Manager to join their busy team in Maidstone
The ideal candidate will have experience operating as an Automotive Workshop Manager, be a strong team player with exceptional communication skills and be able to demonstrate experience and ability in driving workshop performance/efficiency, hours sold and managing work quality.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
· Responsible for the day to day running of the workshop
· Planning and organisation of a large team of technicians
· Maintaining and controlling the productivity of the workshop
· Fulfilling customer expectations for repair times and quality of work
To be considered for this role you must be qualified to NVQ Level 3 and have previous mechanical experience.
Our Client is offering a basic salary of up to £40k, depending on experience and working hours are Monday-Friday, with 1 in 4 Saturday Mornings.
If you are interested in this Workshop Manager Vacancy or would like to find out about other Motor Trade Jobs in Maidstone or Kent, please contact Amy Edwards at Perfect Placement now!
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician through to Car Sales Executive.