Up to £38000 per annum
about 20 hours ago
Commercial Workshop Manager Required in Swindon
Monday to Friday Only
Up to £35k Basic + Bonus
We are recruiting for a successful Workshop Manager to join our large and busy workshop in Swindon.
You will need to have previous experience on the tools as a qualified mechanic and proven leadership skills. As the Workshop Manager, is essential that you have a full understanding of all the products and have a solid technical background.
This position would suit a Vehicle Technician looking to progress their career into a senior role and come off the tools.
- Previous experience within a busy commercial workshop
- Mechanical knowledge and background
- Show team leadership skills
- Good customer relation skills to adapt to customers individual requirements
- Ability to handle pressure without it affecting working relationships and effectiveness
- Good basic administration knowledge
- Hold self-organisational skills
- Effective communication skills
- Previous supervisory experience would be beneficial
Your day to day job will be to manage, assist and motivate technicians in order to run a successful and smooth-running workshop.
Main duties and responsibilities for this Workshop Manager role include but are not limited to;
- To supervise the flow of work for their team and allocating work as required
- To ensure that technicians are working at acceptable levels during shifts
- To ensure that work is issued and completed to the agreed deadlines
- Ensure that all customer complaints are dealt with both speedily and effectively
- Responsible for providing technical support to team members as and when required
- To ensure that a quality control procedure is carried out as per MBUK guidelines
- Carry out regular performance assessments of team member
If this Workshop Manager Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Swindon please contact Ryan at Perfect Placement UK Ltd.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if you are looking to improve your Automotive Career please get in touch with us today. We are the leading UK Motor Trade Recruiters with over 1,400 Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK!!