Up to £40000 per annum
20 days ago
Vehicle Workshop Manager required in Cheltenham!
- Up to £32,000 starting salary with £8,000 annual bonus potential!
- 8:00am-6:00pm Mon to Fri!
- Fantastic career prospects with a premium car dealership connected to a large dealer group!
Our client, a franchise approved car dealership in the Cheltenham region, is currently looking to hire a Workshop Manager to join their busy Service Department!
- Control of the workshop team.
- Liaise with Aftersales Manager and team to ensure the best process.
- To ensure customer requirements are fully understood and communicated in an effective manner to other members of the Service Department.
- Monitor individual and workshop efficiencies to ensure key performance indicators are met.
- To calculate and manage the effective use of the workshop.
- Plan the distribution of work among the team utilising available skills mix.
- Identify individual training and development needs.
- Manage liaison between workshop and service reception on customer vehicle progress.
- Manage workshop standards in accordance with HSO requirements.
- Ensure understanding and adherence to the requirements of brand service requirements and customer satisfaction indicators.
In order to be eligible for this Workshop Manager Role, you will ideally live in the Cheltenham region or live within a reasonable commuting distance to Cheltenham and will need to have a proven track record in running a large and successful automotive workshop for the past two/three years, ideally within a franchise approved car dealership. Overall you will have excellent communication skills, good interpersonal skills and team orientation, be results orientated, have problem-solving and decision-making skills, put a focus on quality and reliability, and be IT literate. You will also need to have a UK driving license with minimal points.
For your hard work as a Workshop Manager our client is offering:
- Starting salary up to £32,000 per annum pending experience and current earnings.
- Performance-related bonus scheme of up to £8,000 per annum.
- Full in-house and manufacturer-approved training provided.
- Workplace pension scheme alongside various company benefits.
- 22 days annual holiday allowance plus 8 bank holidays.
- Fantastic career prospects with a premium car dealership connected to a large dealer group.
At Perfect Placement, we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if your Automotive Career is not heading in the direction you wish it to be, be sure to get in touch! We have over 1,400 live vacancies, ranging from HGV Technician Jobs through to Car Sales Executive Jobs.