Manchester, Greater Manchester
Up to £30000 per annum
2 months ago
Workshop Manager / Assistant Service Manager
£25-30,000 basic salary
Monday-Friday 8:30 - 5:30, Saturday AM every other 8:30-12:30
Our client offers an attractive remuneration package and interesting working environment
Our client, an established Independent Dealership in Manchester, is looking for the right person for an Assistant Vehicle Service Manager role.
The ideal candidate will have a strong Automotive Service background & would be ideal for a Workshop Manager / Assistant Service Manager looking to progress their Automotive career within an exciting independent specialist.
* To ensure the highest possible standard of workmanship within the Automotive Workshop and to ensure that all work is completed on time and to customer satisfaction
* To ensure efficient use is made of materials, equipment and labour resources.
* To control, supervise and educate staff in the proper use of equipment and resources
* Planning the optimum utilisation of workshop capacity
* Previous experience booking cars into an Automotive Workshop environment
* Previous experience invoicing - including an explanation of work completed
* Previous experience contacting customers to gain authorisation
* Previous experience loading completed work onto a computer system
* Ability to remain organised and methodical under pressure
* Ability to manage a number of tasks at any one time through to completion
* Professional manner and ability to work using own initiative
In exchange for your dedication and hard work, a generous salary is on offer as well as the opportunity to develop.
If this Workshop Manager role interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Dealership Jobs and Vehicle Service Manager Jobs in Manchester, please contact Jamie Fisher at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.