Up to £35000 per annum
11 months ago
Workshop Supervisor required for Independent Service Centre
- Based in Ashford
- Circa £35k Per Annum
- 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday + 1 in 2 Saturday's 8am to 12.30pm
Our client, an Independent Service Centre in the Ashford area is looking to recruit an experienced Vehicle Workshop Supervisor.
- To be the first point of contact for workshop personnel, Workshop Controller and Customer Service Team
- To ensure service and repairs are carried out to the highest quality standards, achieving total customer satisfaction
- To ensure efficient workshop use of materials, equipment and labour resources
- To accurately and skilfully undertake the MOT, repair and servicing of motor vehicles, whilst detecting and diagnosing any additional faults for further repair, ensuring all work is completed safely and to the customer's satisfaction
- To oversee the general administration of the MOT bay operations
- To actively retain all available business by consulting and co-operating with the Customer Service Team and Line Manager
- To work effectively with the Customer Service Team, Workshop and MOT Teams to ensure industry-leading standards of customer care and satisfaction at all times
- To actively commit to carrying on your own personal development
Our client is offering circa £35k Per Annum with working hours of 8am to 5.30pm Monday to Friday + 1 in 2 Saturday's 8am to 12.30pm. This role WILL require you to still be semi-productive! Please only apply if you are happy with this. This is the perfect opportunity for a qualified Technician looking to progress!
If this Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Workshop Supervisor Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Kent please contact Beth Allen at Perfect Placement.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.