North West England, England
Up to £46000 per annum
3 months ago
Workshop Team Leader For High End Main Car Dealership in North West London!
£36,000 Basic Salary; £46,000 OTE.
Work alongside a highly sought after, world leading manufacturer!
Having strong man management skills is vital in this workshop controller role, the successful applicant must be able to prove they can motivate their team and ensure they are committed to achieving the best possible results. You must have the desire to succeed and the drive to achieve all targets set whilst consistently motivating your team and helping to deliver 1st class service to the customers.
Key Responsibilities as a Workshop Controller:
* Have previous experience managing a large workshop and big team
* Have a proven track record in running a successful automotive workshop.
* Good knowledge and experience of being a Vehicle Technician.
* Have excellent management skills and be able to provide leadership.
* Be "hands-on", happy and able to help the team out with mechanical jobs.
* Ensure smooth running of the workshop.
* Be on hand to answer any queries from other departments and the general public.
If this Workshop Team Leader Job interests you and you would like to know more about it, or other Automotive workshop opportunies in the , North or North West London area, please contact Ed McDonagh at Perfect Placement.