Vehicle Sales Administrator for Vehicle Leasing Company - Cheshire
Automotive Vehicle Sales Administrator Required For a Vehicle Leasing Company in the Cheshire Area.
Our Client is looking to expand their team and require a Car Sales Administrator to join their team in a fast-paced working environment. The vacancy is challenging yet rewarding and therefore the applicant needs to be highly organised and has an eye for detail.
Car Sales Administrator Key Responsibilities:
- Checking files and ensuring that customer files meet compliance requirements
- Proposing clients to finance houses / suppliers to obtain finance approval
- Raising orders to suppliers, checking for accuracy and ensuring compliance standards are met
- Chasing for quotes from suppliers
- Chasing for documentation when requested
- Adding quotes to spreadsheets to enable others to find information easily
- Update compliance system and ensure FCA requirements are upheld (training will be provided)
- Producing charts / reports as required to track team performance
- Taking customer deposits
- Other admin duties as required
Due to the nature of the role the applicant needs to be IT literate. Ideally, our client is looking to hire someone that has previous experience in the role.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Motor Trade Jobs, so if this Sales Administrator Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Car Dealership and Automotive Jobs in the Cheshire area, please contact Ian at Perfect Placement Automotive Recruitment.
Our team of Automotive Recruitment Consultants all share a passion for finding our jobseekers the best jobs in the Automotive Industry. So if you are looking to improve your career and want to hear about more Motor Trade Jobs in your local area, please get in touch with us today.