Warranty Co-ordinator Required for Drive & Power Systems Engineering Firm - Crawley
Warranty Co-ordinator required in Crawley Area
Basic Salary: 30 - 35,000 - On Target earnings 4,800 -
Hours: 35 hours, Monday to Friday, 09:00-17:00
Benefits: 25 days annual leave (Excluding Bank Holidays), Life Assurance, Company Pension, Share Purchase option
Our Client an Automotive an Engineering Firm in the Crawley area are looking to employ an Warranty Coordinator, for their expanding team.
The main objective of the role is to provide a professional, efficient and proactive warranty claims service, undertaking the warranty process from start to finish.
In return our client can offer a Monday to Friday 35 hour working week, Monday - Friday 09:00 - 17:00, and a competitive 30,000 - 35,000 basic salary plus bonus & benefits.
- Receiving warranty claims - checking forms are correct
- Coding warranty claims
- Submitting claims to FN
- Check status of claims on a weekly basis
- Looking into any queries that are raised by FN and liaising with Service Dealers to ensure compliance
- Passing approved warranty claims to Accounts for payment
- Once money has been received from FN the dealer is notified that an invoice is now required from them
- Processing of the Sea Trial Reports paperwork received from the Product Support Engineers
- Regular checking of status of payment from FN
- Processing engineers reports in the various warranty systems
- Produce a monthly claims report
- Current warranty systems are AFA, TOGA, Warranty IQ and EVA
- Assist in service partner audits
There may be changes & additions to these responsibilities.
To ensure that the warranty claim is valid and that all criteria is met in line with the Approved Warranty programme standards and Terms and Conditions of cover (to include passenger cars, smart and commercials vans).
- Assess claims in a timely manner and ensure Department and Client objectives are met.
- Approval of valid claims using both internal and manufacturer systems to validate parts and labour claimed
- Register all conversations and details of the claim onto the business in house and /or client computer system database
- Effectively communicating both negative and positive outcomes of a claim with claimants ensuring a fair outcome.
- Check and validate any other relevant factors towards claim costs using available systems
- Handle all incoming and outgoing calls in a polite, efficient and proactive manner, in line with the department service levels and company standards
- Claims Department Administration
Ensure Dealers are adhering to agreed claims procedures and self- authority claim limits
- Organising/Saving warranty claims/images/documents to the relevant Brand document files
To reply to all correspondence (letters/emails) within defined time scales, ensuring the departmental standards are adhered to, liaising with Customer Support if required
Team responsibility to ensure claim payments are made within department time scales, and for scheme and dealer claims performance
To assist the field based auditor with any claims queries and relevant documents
Specialist Skills & Knowledge
- Thorough knowledge of warranty and sound technical knowledge
- Good commercial focus
- PC Literate with practical working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Excellent telephone manner and written communication
- Self motivated, Organised with strong administration skills
- Ability to work successfully within a team
- On the job training will be provided for SAP BR1 and the various warranty claim systems.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to communicate confidently with dealers, clients, customers and suppliers
- Flexible/adaptable to changing circumstances
- Ability to manage varying workloads whilst working under pressure and adhering to strict deadline
- Committed to the ethos of service excellence.
- Ability to build and maintain relationships at all levels or the organisations
This vacancy is based in Crawley and our Client is ideally looking for experienced applicants.
We will not send your CV to a job until we have spoken to you so it is imperative that you provide a daytime contact number preferably your mobile number.
If this Warranty Job interests you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs and Automotive Jobs in Crawley, Surrey & Sussex please contact Martin Bane.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Sales Manager Jobs.