The recruitment industry is a highly competitive one, just like the Engineering Industry but fortunately for our Engineering and Manufacturing clients, we are specialists in both arenas.
We’ve been supplying our diverse client base with their Perfect Placements for more than 17 years now and have serviced the industry through its ups and downs. One thing that has remained consistent has been our commitment to delivering an exceptional, localised service based on our unrivalled industry knowledge.
During 2018, we invested heavily in a new Dedicated Recruitment Team focussing on finding Engineering talent for the Manufacturing, FMCG, Precision Engineering, Welding / Fabrication & Design Engineering companies across the UK.
We now represent and work in partnership with Local, National & World-class Engineering and Manufacturing companies.
We carefully assess and keep an eye on Engineering recruitment & salary trends throughout the UK so that we can consult our clients & candidates accordingly
Why use Perfect Placement Engineering UK for your recruitment?
Partnering with Perfect Placement Engineering UK will save your business time and take care of the initial steps in the hiring process.
For our Engineering Clients, it will mean no more sifting through applications and CV's, we will ensure that the time you spend in the application process is spent wisely on viewing only those candidates that are worth considering for an interview.
From the offset, we ensure that we understand YOUR business and requirements and fully understand your candidate criteria. (As we all know it’s not always just what’s on the job specification)
We are currently in a candidate-driven market, so clients often will have to compete to get the best on the market. We will consult and liaise with you and our candidates to guide them into making the right decision as well as having the resources to hand to sell your Engineering opportunity to the right people for your business.
Our bespoke, tailored and targeted approach to sourcing the best skills and experience: -
- Find a unique audience through targeted marketing on nearly 30 specialist job boards, social media platforms and referrals.
- Market-leading CRM – Recruitment software with over 150,000 Live-active, fully registered candidates UK wide.
- Manageable shortlisting process – We will strive towards shortlisting an agreed amount of candidates depending on the role and skills required for YOUR engineering business.
- Easily manage applicants – through professional introductions of CV, along with covering summary, along with actually speaking to and getting to understand our candidates. We will speak to you and discuss the reasons why we are introducing each Engineering Candidate to your company.
We manage the recruitment process from start to finish
- Arrange Interviews – Sending confirmations to both candidates and clients with the full details and additional information.
- Chasing, obtaining and giving feedback.
- Highlights the benefits of both the candidates & employer.
- Offer – Acceptance – Agree start date
- Regular contact with both parties up to start date to ensure a smooth process
- Aftersales – Keep in contact with both parties to ensure both happy with their decisions
No win no fee
In addition to providing the highest standard of service at competitive rates, we also have a “no win, no fee” clause to give our Engineering clients that extra peace of mind.
This means that we won’t charge you for our Engineering Recruitment services until we have successfully placed a candidate with you. We will advertise your job across 30 different platforms and pre-interview candidates we think are suitable for the role before putting them forward. You can choose to interview as many of these candidates as you wish, giving you the chance to make the right decision for your business. It is only upon a candidate starting with you that we will charge any fee. Regardless of how much work we put into filling your role, if we cannot find a suitable candidate then you will not be charged a penny.
If you are looking for an Engineering Recruitment Partner to assist you with finding suitable, qualified and interested candidates for your businesses requirements we look forward to hearing from you today. Our Engineering Recruitment Specialists are experts in what they do and have the capacity to fill any role within your business, contact them here today.