- Basic Salary: £30,000 + Bonus
- 5.5 day working week.
- Monday-Friday, 8:30am - 5:30pm
- Occasional Saturday Mornings
- Day off in the week every other week
Our client, a well established Fast Fit group, is seeking to employ a Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester to work within their busy yet friendly site in Northampton, to ensure that the work is carried out to the company's high standards.
Duties of a Vehicle Technician with our Client:
- Carrying out service checks.
- Repair work.
- You will have customer service and communication skills.
- Ensure the company image of professionalism and quality of service is maintained at all times.
- Carry out other duties as requested.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
- Have a good attitude to work at all times.
- Motivated with a desire to enhance their knowledge.
- Carrying out all aspects of wheel alignment.
- Maintaining the workshop to a high standard.
- Ensuring adequate maintenance of tools, equipment and other materials in the Workshop.
If this Vehicle Technician / MOT Tester Job interests, you and you would like to know more about it or other Automotive Jobs in Northampton, please contact Tom Thacker at Perfect Placement.