- Basic Salary: circa £34,000 - £38,000 (DoE - Competitive)
- Plus Efficiency/Performance Bonus
- Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:30pm
- No weekends contracted
- Occasional Saturday overtime available
- Popular specialist in German franchises
- Hybrid/EV training available
- Opportunity to gain MOT Licence
They've been active in the automotive trade for the past 40 years and have constantly developed their business to be where they're at today. They specialise in German vehicles so experience working with these brands will be an advantage. All qualified technicians with workshop experience will be taken into consideration.
Responsibilities of the Vehicle Technician:
- Carrying out fault diagnosis, service, and repair in line with manufacturer standards.
- Ensure faults are accurately diagnosed and recorded as required on vehicle condition, safety, reliability and performance.
- MOT's if you have your MOT License.
- NVQ Level 3 qualified Service/Maintenance Technician
- 3+ Years within a workshop.
- MOT Testers highly sought after but not necessary to apply.
- Experience managing/controlling workshop highly sought after.
- Have your own tools.
At Perfect Placement we specialise in Jobs within the Automotive Field, we can help you with your Career search for Motor Trade Jobs as we have over 1,400 live Automotive Vacancies across the whole of the UK ranging from Vehicle Technician Jobs to Service Manager Jobs.