- Competitive Basic salary depending on experience, OTE Circa £33,000.
- Working hours are Monday - Friday 8am – 5.30pm with 1 in 3 Saturday Mornings paid on top of salary
- Opportunity to join a recognised Main Dealer group that operate with a fantastic reputation across Sussex.
You will be a team player and take a conscientious approach to each task in the workshop. An MOT Licence would be advantageous but not essential.
In return, you will have the opportunity to work alongside one of the most prestigious brands in the UK as a successful Vehicle Technician!
Typical Duties as a Vehicle Technician / Car Mechanic include but are not limited to:
- Carrying out Servicing and Repairs to a variety of Cars
- Performing Diagnostic Testing to identify vehicle Faults.
- Ensuring that paperwork is completed to the highest of standards in line with manufacturer guidelines.
Perfect Placement are the UK's Leading Motor Trade Recruitment Consultancy, and Automotive Jobs are our speciality. If you are looking to improve your Auto Industry Career, get in touch with our Team today. We have a wide range of Jobs from Vehicle Technician to Parts Advisors to Dealer Principals.